Balmer Lawrie Junior Officers Recruitment 2019
In the competitive world, it’s very necessary to stay updated, so here at examandresults, we provide you with all the latest notification regarding job offers, recruitment, exams, admit cards and many more related stuff. Here we present another very important recruitment for Junior Officer in Balmer Lawrie company. Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India holds the charge of this public sector company called Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited (BAL) and manage professionally. The company invites applications from aspirants holding the degrees of Graduation, Post-Graduation or Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Chemical Engineering or Other Engineering Diploma Holders for Junior Officer Posts as per details are given below in the further post notification.
Further details regarding Balmer Lawrie Junior Officers Recruitment 2019 are as follows-
Age Limitations of 35 years is set for Junior Officer and max age for other posts are 30 years.
Age relaxation of 5years upper is for SC/ST aspirants and Other backward classes will be given relaxation of 3 years.
Salary Details- Pay Scale Rs. 21,750 – 55,000/-. After Including All Perks & Allowances Approx. CTC of Junior Officers will be Rs. 5 Lakhs Per Annum.
Aspirants are required to follow the below qualification criteria to enroll for the offered post.
- Junior Officer [Accounts & Finance]: Bachelor’s in commerce
- Junior Officer HR: Any Graduate Candidate
- Junior Officer Operations]– Freight Forwarding: Any Graduate Candidate
- Junior Officer [Stores & Purchase]: Bachelor’s in commerce
- Junior Officer [Warehouse Operation]: Any Graduate Candidate
- Junior Officer [Production]: Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Mechanical Engineering
- Junior Officer [Site Operations]: Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Chemical Engineering
- Junior Officer [Electrical]: Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Electrical Engineering
- Junior Officer [Sales & Marketing] – TCW: Graduate [Any Discipline]
- Junior Officer [Official Language]: Master Degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation Level OR Master Degree of a recognized university in English with Hindi as a subject at Graduation Level ORMaster Degree of a recognized university in any subject in Hindi medium with English as a subject at Graduation Level OR Master Degree of a recognized university in any subject in English medium with Hindi as a subject at Graduation Level
- Junior Officer [Estate Administration]: Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Civil Engineering
- Junior Officer [Production]: Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Chemical Engineering / Petrochemical Engineering
Application Fee- Candidates to pay the following amount as per category.
Application Fees is Rs.300/- plus bank charges
Aspirants of SC/ST/ PWD/ ES Categories shall be released from payment
Vacancy Details- Post wise division of the vacancies total post is 33.
|1||Accounts & Finance Junior Officer||6|
|2||HR, Junior Officer||3|
|3||Freight Forwarding- Junior Officer [Operations]||2|
|4||Stores & Purchase Junior Officer||3|
|5||Warehouse Operation Junior Officer||7|
|6||Production Junior Officer||4|
|7||Site Operations Junior Officer||2|
|8||Electrical Junior Officer||1|
|9||Junior Officer Sales & Marketing – TCW||1|
|10||Official Language Junior Officer||2|
|11||Estate Administration Junior Officer||1|
|12||Production Junior Officer||1|
Points to Consider for Balmer Lawrie Junior Officers Recruitment 2019
–Selection process will be done in the basis of written examination. Name of the exam is All Indian Written Exam.
-Latest date of Applying online is 26th April 2019
–We are providing the official website link to Apply.
–Aspirants can download the official notice.
There are many other job opportunities are provided by us, to keep yourself updated and to not to miss any opportunity out, check the notifications on a regular basis. Candidates are benefited and are brightening their future. Check other JOB NOTIFICATION, EXAM RESULTS and ADMIT CARDS at our website.