Here is how we handle information about your visit to our website:
1. Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or access job postings, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does NOT identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
* The Internet domain (for example, “yourcity.gov” if you connect from a government domain, “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain, or “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access our website;
* The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
* The date and time you access our site;
* The pages you visit; and
* If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits. We do NOT enable “cookies.” (A “cookie” is a file placed on your hard drive by a website that allows it to monitor your use of the site.)
2. If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information as in an e-mail or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it to us through our website, we use that information to respond to your message and to provide you with the information you have requested. We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you. We collect personal identifiable information (name, e-mail address, credit card number, or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you. We do NOT share the information you give us with advertising affiliates or any other third-party entity we do business with. In addition, we do NOT create or retain individual profiles with the information you provide us or allow access to it by outside organizations.
We do not collect personal identifiable information for commercial marketing unless you personally subscribe to an e-mail job notification list. In that case, your submitted e-mail address is retained for the sole purpose in fulfilling your subscription request. Participation in e-mail subscriptions is completely voluntary and may be terminated by the subscriber at anytime by sending us an e-mail with the subject “unsubscribe” to [email protected] examandresults.comor by using the same web form used to initially subscribe to the e-mail subscription list. We will never knowingly cause you to receive unsolicited commercial e-mail (a.k.a. “spam”) as a result of your subscription.
3. How We Use Information Collected
We may provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns, but no personal identifiable information will be transferred.
4. Links to Other Websites
Falcon Associates, Inc. does NOT enable cookies on GovtJobs.com, however cookies may be enabled during your sessions between examandresults.com examandresults.comand external websites linked through third-party network advertisers, such as Advertising.com or Google Adsense. These network advertisers may use their own cookies in order to serve ads on our website, ensuring that you won’t see the same ads over and over again.
We may also use web beacons (invisible images often referred to as pixel tags) on our website in order to recognize users and assess traffic patterns.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers.
7. Policy Modifications
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Contact Us
- Email. Id :- [email protected]