Latest Government Jobs 2019
Post Name : UPSSSC Various Post Online Form 2019
About Post : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, Lucknow has release 672 vacancies for different posts. Applicants are invited for the post of Chakbandi Adhikari, Marketing, Supply, Inspector post recruitment for 2019. 348 from General category will be selected, 181 from OBC, 128 from SC and 15 from ST category. Interested and eligible candidates may start enrolling from 30-01-2019.
Further details regarding UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 are as follows-
Age Limit and No. of Vacancies each post-
- District Information Officer has 11 post vacancies with age limit of 18-40 years
- Assistant Chakbandi Adhikari has 94 post vacancies with age limit of 21-40 years
- Supply inspector has 151 post vacancies with age limit of 21-40 years
- Rajasva Nirakshak offers 26 posts with age limit of 21-40 years
- Marketing Inspector post requires 194 openings with age limit of 21-40 years
- Forest Inspector propose 89 seats with age limit of 21-40 years
- Executive Officer post needs 107 eligible applicants with age limit of 21-40 years
Admissibility Criteria for UPSSSC Lucknow Applicants
Educational Eligibility- Aspirants are required to be graduate holding Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India.
Application Fee- General- Rs.225/-, SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.105/-, PH (Divyang)- 25/-. Payments only to be done through online mode, debit card, credit card or net banking.
Selection Process- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Interview
How to Apply– Interested and eligible (physically and educationally) candidates may apply online through UPSSSC website- http://upsssc.gov.in/ .
Can read in detail before applying on the website– http://sarkariresults.org.in/upload/upsssc012019.pdf
Subordinate Services Selection Commission Important Dates:
UPSSC Application Starting Date- 30-01-2019
UPSSC Link Activation Date- 30-01-2019
UPSSC Last date of applying– 26-02-2019
UPSSC Exam date will be posted soon
All About UPSSC Exam :-
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There will be two papers for written exam.
Paper-1 and Paper-2 will carry 300 and 50 marks respectively.
The duration for Paper-1 and Paper-2 will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes) and 01:00 hour (60 minutes) respectively.
There shall be no negative marking.
There will also be an Interview of 50 marks
UPSSC Apply Online
|Link Active on 30/01/2019|
UPSSSC Download Notification
UPSSSC Official Website