UPSSSC Junior Assistant 10+2 Direct Recruitment 2017, Objection List, Re Upload Photo, Sign 2019, UPSSSC
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has release 548 vacancies. Online Application forms are invited for the Combined Junior Assistant 10+2 recruitment in different departments in Uttar Pradesh. Interested contestants can apply online after completing the appropriateness measures and can read the full information for the following recruitment.
Further details of UPSSSC Junior Assistant 10+2 Direct Recruitment 2017 are as follows-
Application Fee: – Candidates to pay following amount as per category. Pay the examination fee through Debit card, Net banking, SBI I collect fee mode.
– General/OBC – Rs.185/-
– SC/ST – Rs.95/-
– PH – Rs.25/-
Vacancy Details: – Below are vacancies which are available for the categories, total posts are 548.
– General – 298
– SC – 104
– ST – 10
– OBC – 136
Eligibility: – Candidates are expected to fulfill the following measure to be eligible for UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2017 objection list.
– Aspirant be passed 10+2 intermediate exam for any recognized board in India.
– Typing Speed Hindi- 25 Words/Min and English- 30 Words/Min
– CCC exam passed from DOEACC / Nielit
Age Limit as on 01/07/2016
– Minimum Age: – 18 years
– Maximum Age: – 40 years
– Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Junior Assistant 26-Exam/2016 Recruitment Rules
How to Apply: – Interested and eligible (physically and educationally) candidates may apply online through UPSSSC after reading the full notifications and details.
-Application Starting Date- 22/12/2016
– Last Date of Applying Online- 12/01/2017
– Final Date Pay Exam Fee- 14/01/2017
– Date Submit Final Form- 16/01/2017
– Last Date Re-Upload Photo Signature- 13/03/2019
– Exam Date- Notified Soon